Making sure you get the right diamond ring to fit perfectly on your hand can be quite an important factor. Before you purchase that diamond ring, you may need to take several things into consideration:
- Length and width of finger.
- Hand type and shape.
- Skin hue and tone.
With these factors taken into consideration, it could give you a better idea of what ring and diamond shape will suit the person in mind.
How to use:
- If you click on the big circle to the left, it will open a sidebar menu. Here you can change skin tone and diamond measurement.
- Click on the diamond shape to the right of the diamond app to select the different type of diamond. Once selected it will change the diamond shape on the hand.
- You can easily change the diamond size by selecting the diamond with your cursor or finger if your using a handheld device. This will change the diamond on the hand.
- You can zoom in and out of the hand by using the + and – signs on the bottom left of the app.
How diamond carat weight relates to size
Diamonds are measured in Carats which is actually a unit of its mass rather than it’s physical size.
This does mean though the larger the diamond the larger the carat weight.
If you are keen to have a larger looking diamond for your spend then the Round Brilliant cut will look larger at 1ct than a comparative Princess Cut stone due to its shape.