I was out shopping the other day looking for Christmas gifts for the family. As a walked past a watch stand this rich Copper glitter of Gold caught my eye. I had to stop for a moment and hold this stunning little number in my hands. It oozes style and has a great sporty chunky look to it. This colourful watch by Cross Hatch comes with a number of great little features:
1) Silicone strap with orange stitching that matches the zinc gold colour case.
2) Raised black beveled sport dial.
3) Quartz movement.
4) White movement hands so you can quickly see the time.
5) Copper Gold effect stylish case. Looks great on the field and works well with evening dress wear.
6) Orange dial numbers that look great with the copper effect base.
We have deiced to give it away as a stocking filler here on Jewellery Monthly. To be in with a chance to get this watch in the post, all we ask you to do is leave a comment below and guess how much we paid for it? and sign up to our newsletter HERE.
The first person to guess correctly wins. Simples!
The winner will be announced on Tuesday.
This watch is brand new and comes in a case.
Please make sure you read our competition terms before entering.